LIVE VIRTUAL GUIDED TOURS
TOUR 3 – COPENHAGEN
The local urban vibe and social sustainability tour
GET AMAZING GREEN INSIGHT ON A VIRTUAL LIVE GUIDED TOUR
This is a 60 minute live virtual tour on Zoom
How to connect with your guide?
The tour will take place via a video conference system – Zoom. Your unique link will be provided via email after the booking is confirmed.
This tour is available in the following languages:
English, Danish, German or Italian
HOW IT WORKS
– This is a 60 minute live virtual tour as a power point presentation by a green guide spiced up with videos
– This tour will be live streamed online. You can be with us no matter where you are in the world
– You can be from 1 to 12 people on this tour at the same time
– You don’t have to sit together. Each person can sit at his own house – the head booker will receive the booking confirmation containing the Zoom link and will then forward it to the other participants
– Besides live streaming we will also be streaming digital resources such as videos. Also, a good internet connection is required to experience this tour
– You will receive a fact sheet from the tour
Copenhagen’s urban pulse and hipster areas
Nørrebro – today the most diverse neighborhood
Past reclaimed parks and urban gardens
sustainable neighbourhood initiatives and the climate quarter
Interesting playgrounds like superkilen
THE LOCAL URBAN VIBE AND SOCIAL SUSTAINABILITY TOUR
We are going out of the city center and into the cool neighborhoods of Nørrebro and Østerbro. Here you will find the locals and we will show you the best places to experience the true urban vibes as well as some of the hipster areas. The places we show you, encourage people to interact with each other and with the local society which leads to enhancing the life of all inhabitants.
SHARE THIS TOUR